Focus on glass and mirror production and glass deep processing
Tinted Float glass is made of molten glass mixing with a prescribed quantity of tint agent, which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides. Tints available are Euro Grey, Euro Bronze, Bronze, etc.
1. The body tinted float glass can reduce transmission of the sun's harmful rays by up to 80% thus minimizing fading to interior furnishings.
2. Tinted float glass can be bent, tempered or heat strengthened and in addition can be silk-screened or enameled.
3. The comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments and harmonizes with modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new or existing buildings.
Standard Size: 1220x1830mm, 1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2440x3660mm, customized size.
1. External use of windows, doors, stairs in offices, houses and shops, etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balcony, etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves, etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, etc.
5. Deep processing, etc.
GB11614; EN 572-2 ; ASTM C-1036
★ LEAVE A MESSAGE